The Return to Zero: HOPE Luminary Program is for those who desire to act as advocates and ambassadors in transforming the culture of
pregnancy and infant loss.
Our vision is to empower you to spread awareness about this issue and support other
families walking a similar journey.
HOW DO I BECOME AN RTZHOPE LUMINARY?
Register below, join our private Facebook community, and commit to doing two activities in each of the categories below. You will earn a Luminary Logo to display on social media or websites.
Be a RTZ HOPE Luminary, helping to build community and spread awareness of pregnancy and infant loss. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Host a screening of RETURN TO ZERO at a hospital or in the community with a parent panel, inviting both health providers and bereaved parents
- Host a book club*
- Share information with health providers and clinicians about RTZ online webinars
- Help us grow our Directory by researching providers with expertise in pregnancy & infant loss
- Share what you are doing (to build community, give support, or raise funds) with local media to increase awareness of pregnancy and infant loss
Do you have a desire to support other bereaved parents? See below for suggestions on how be of service to the grieving.
- Link bereaved parents to RTZ resources
- Distribute RTZ HOPE educational materials and resources to health providers’ offices and hospitals**
- Host a support group (Resolve Through Sharing has a support group manual to guide you)
- Send follow-up notes to women who attended a RTZ HOPE retreat (email us to get more information)
- Donate a self-care package to a friend, loved one, or anyone who has suffered a pregnancy or infant loss
- Donate bereavement resources (DVDs, books) to your local hospital or library
- Donate a Cuddle Cot to your local hospital
Help Raise Resources
Help RTZ HOPE expand its programs and support to bereaved families by hosting a fundraiser of your choice. Tell family and friends why you believe in RTZ HOPE and would love their support.
Occasions to possibly plan fundraising events around:
- October Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month
- Your birthday
- In honor of your child’s birthday/anniversary
- For retreat sponsorships
Fundraiser ideas (this list is not exhaustive and many other ideas can be found on the web):
- Sign up your family and friends to support Return to Zero: HOPE on AMAZON SMILE
- Host a Facebook fundraiser to support RTZ HOPE
- Host a fundraising screening of RETURN TO ZERO
- Run-Walk-Swim-Ride: ask your community to sponsor you
- Host a golf benefit
- Game night
- Bowling night
- Miniature golf “putt-putt” afternoon
- Partner with your local Spin Studio to host a fundraiser
- Bake sale: host a bake sale at your school or church
- Pizza night: ask a local restaurant to donate a % of proceeds during one particular evening - and invite your family and friends to support you and RTZ HOPE
- Yard sale
- Neighborhood car wash
- Family movie night
- Host a virtual raffle
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Find available materials HERE and request a sample packet to take to your local hospital or provider. If you would like to donate materials, you can purchase them from RTZ HOPE.
"In every community, there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart, there is the power to do it.”